1) The US estimates 484 civilians have been killed in US airstrikes in Syria and Iraq since 2004. Non-US sources estimate the total at more than 3800, a number much more tragic and embarrassing than the already vastly problematic 484 (Al Jazeera).
2) Everyone pretended to be shocked that DJT, the Ratings Machine began pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement even though it's one of the most predictable things he's done since his Presidency began. Meanwhile, France and India's leaders promised they'd keep fighting climate change and then hugged about it. It was super cute (Al Jazeera).
3) Disney Channel released the trailer for Raven's Home starring Raven Symone. It's probably the best show Disney Channel's had since Gravity Falls or Phineas and Ferb which is a sad sign for Disney considering it's starring Raven Symone (twitter.com/RavensHome).
4) Details are still coming in on a terrorist attack in London that left at least 6 dead and as many as 30 hospitalized. Details may still be coming in but DJT, the Ratings Machine took mere moments to take advantage of his twice rejected travel ban. Just let it go (Twitter Moments).
5) At least 15 are dead in Kabul, Afghanistan after a bombing at the funeral of an activist who was killed yesterday by police while calling for less government security. In the words of Alanis Morissette, "Isn't it ironic?" (Twitter Moments).
6) And the fallout of Kathy Griffin's photo continues with the Secret Service contacting her and people sending her nonstop death threats. Make sure you subscribe to my channel bc I'm going to post a video later this week with my potentially controversial thoughts on this situation and you won't wanna miss it.